Marketing professionals looking to learn and demonstrate proficiency in online advertising have a new avenue to get the necessary training. Google India in association NIIT, leading Global Talent Development Corporation and Asia’s largest IT trainer, today introduced a special ‘Advanced Online Advertising’ program. As part of this initiative, NIIT will offer a specially designed training program in online advertising which will be certified by Google.
The training program in online advertising has been designed and customized to equip the Indian advertising and marketing professional with better understanding of Google’s global advertising program Google ‘AdWords’. The program content and module outline has been designed by experts from Google and will cover all aspects of search engine marketing, measuring and optimising online campaigns. As a unique feature, the professionals will be pre-allotted advertising budget to formulate live campaigns, so that they have a rich hands- on experience even while they are undergoing training.
The program will be delivered by NIIT Imperia using Synchronous Learning Technology. The four months program, certified by Google, will be spread across 13 weeks for smooth learning and better retention of concepts. The program offered by NIIT will equip marketers with the capability to use the right tools to maximise their brand’s visibility and assess the effectiveness of their online campaigns.
In the first phase the program, Graduates in any discipline with minimum of 2 years of experience will be eligible to apply for the program. After the successful completion of the program, candidates will be awarded with a Google -NIIT Imperia certification.
The program will be available across 17 centres of NIIT across India and will commence on 5th Oct, 2010.
- Learn how to maximize your brand’s visibility on SEM.
- Acquire the capability to assess the effectiveness of your online marketing plans.
- Understand basics of AdWords and Online Advertising.
- Acquire hands-on experience of running a campaign with pre-allotted advertising budget.
- Understand CPC (Cost-per-click) and CPM (Cost-per-impression) advertising models.
- Master the art of optimizing campaigns.
- Basic understanding of other Online Advertising products.
- Acquire joint Google NIIT Imperia Certification.
More details on the program can be found at NIIT Imperia website.